Or, A Year Of Madness

The sad tale of one man's - failed - bewildering attempt to get into the 1,200k endurance cycle event, from Paris to Brest and then back again, in August 2011. Oh, and walk 100 miles non-stop in May. And run a marathon - all in within 12 months. The marathon went OK, the walk was fine and the final qualifying ride was too close to the 100 mile walk. So the Pointless Project goes on for another four years untilk PBP comes round again in 2015.....

Monday, 1 June 2015

A shorter than expected 600k ride

A combination of exhaustion, age and incompetence meant at 420k my finish was obviously going to be beyond the closing time, so I abandoned the ride and took the train. So looks like no PBP for me. Does the Pointless Project continue? Does anyone care? Does anyone read this blog apart from me? These, and other important questions of the age, to be answered next time. Or not. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I read it. I have no answers to any of the other questions. Over to you!

    ReplyDelete